Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Shift Technician (229se) – Banbury – Excellent Salary plus Benefits
My client, a leading global automotive manufacturer are seeking 2 x Assembly Maintenance Technician’s for their Banbury site, working a double day shift (06:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00 during training and then going onto a 3 part rota (06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00) Mon-Fri.
You will be providing maintenance and technical support to assembly operations in order to achieve departmental goals and business plan targets. This includes carrying out maintenance duties and responsibilities on your shift and controlling and ensuring plant parameters and set points.
The Successful candidate will have the following:
· Time served apprenticeship mechanical / electrical.
· IOSH trained.
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Candidates must be able to work using their own initiative, and be able to liaise with other functions and departments at all levels within the company.
· Preventative maintenance techniques and system controls (CMMS)
· Knowledge of CDM policies and practices
In return they are offering an excellent salary in line with industry standards, as well as a range of benefits, including:
· 25 Days holiday including bank holidays
· Company pension
· Work wear
· Company parking
· Employee assistance programme.
For further information please contact Sue Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: 0333 202 6500 option 2 ext 4238.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.