Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Mould Maintenance Technician (235se) – Banbury, Oxfordshire – Excellent Base Salary with Shift Premium and Benefits Package
My client, a leading global automotive manufacturer are seeking a Mould Maintenance Technician for their Banbury site. You will be working a ‘continental shift pattern’ which works out to:
My client has an innovative and supportive culture with a high level of staff retention and career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Reporting to both the Mould Maintenance Manager and Mould Maintenance Team Leader, your main duties will include:
• React to break-downs and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems quickly and effectively.
• Programme and monitor the running of plant equipment to maximise through-put in line with agreed quality standards.
• Undertake planned maintenance in line with the ‘TPM’ process.
• Work as a member of the shift team, maximising efforts to meet priorities and having a longer-term view to continuous improvement
• Input into manufacturing facilities (layouts, services etc.)
• Always follow environmental, health & safety policies and procedures and report any issues
• Take appropriate escalation actions
• Provide engineering and technical services to improve the performance of the plant
• Knowledge of quality standards
• To project a professional image of the company to customers/visitors
• To use the escalation procedure for any issues/concerns e.g.Quality/downtime
Ideally you will have the following:
• Formal apprenticeship within either an electrical, mechanical or hydraulic qualification.
• Fully training with process and machine systems
• Strong diagnostic skills, good numeracy and communication (both oral and written) skills
• Experience within a large injection moulding shop would be desirable.
• Reactive to changing requirements
• Ability to write technical reports
• Ability to work using own initiative with minimum supervision
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have a strong attention span with a good eye for detail.
• Robotic experience – Kuka, ABB robots desirable.
• Experience of hydraulics and PLC work.
• Computer literate with good excel and access database skills.
In return my client offers an industry competitive salary, a friendly and supportive working environment and a host of other benefits, to be discussed at interview.
For further information, please contact Sue Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: 0333 2026500 option 2 ext 4238
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.