Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Implementation Manager (136jc) – Basingstoke, Hampshire – £50-55k + Benefits + Car
Our client is a European leader in the sales of high-tech components, systems, and scientific instrumentation, with offices and warehouses in France, Italy, Spain, and the UK.
They are now seeking to recruit an Implementation Manager to strengthen their team in Basingstoke.
You will be reporting to Head of Engineering and have a number of personnel reporting to you and your role will be to manage the staff and the delivery of Engineering Systems Products within the Engineering Department
This role incorporates the active involvement in all stages of the design process from initial enquiry through to delivery and subsequent support.
To ensure that the Design Process is completed to meet the agreed specification and expectations of the customer whilst maintaining the company’s commercial and strategic aspirations.
Therefore, your key responsibilities will include:
• Man-Management of the Engineering team members responsible for the provision of Engineering Systems.
• Overseeing the Implementation of the solution, involving the integration of supplied parts and in house manufactured parts.
• Overseeing verification of systems by way of test procedure and results to ensure it meets the agreed performance criteria to the customer.
• As the design authority, you will be responsible for the support of the system after it has been delivered and will be required to travel and assess the situation to be able to resolve any customer issue as quickly as possible.
• Throughout this process, you will be required to attend customer meetings, interact with customers in a professional and informative manner and be comfortable with managing the internal resources available to him/her.
• The role will involve a high level of field work requiring availability at unsociable hours, some weekends, and national holidays.
To be eligible for this role you will need the following Knowledge and Skills:
• Satellite communications (essential) and Broadcast Systems
• Knowledge of IP Networking (essential)
• Knowledge of Video Distribution Systems
• Radio Frequency Transmission Systems
• Electrical Power Distribution Systems
• System Integration practices and processes
• Experience with Spreadsheets, Drawing and Project Management Software packages
As well as the following Education/Experience:
• Good general education including Mathematics and English Language to GCSE level (or equivalent), in addition to good IT skills.
• Recognised qualification such as HNC or at least five years’ experience in the Satellite Communications; Video Broadcast or Government Services Communications Industries
• To be able to multitask and handle several issues some of which have conflicting requirements effectively
• The ability to work under tight timescales to deadline and under pressure
• Good customer and colleague handling skills including good communication, building rapport, reasoning, and objection handling
• To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
• As the design authority it is necessary to be responsive and flexible to address any areas of concern during all stages of the system realisation, build and support
• To have no restrictions that will prevent being available outside of standard working hours
The key requirement for this role is Sat Coms experience, and predominantly in the V Sat sector as you be responsible for Systems Design of the packages that my client supplies to their clients. You will also have to be able to travel to client sites, to assist in on site inspections of equipment, and therefore you will need to be physically fit and be able to work at heights.
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary circa £50-55k as well as a potential Bonus of £2,500 based on company achieving their targets, (NOT guaranteed), Pension: 6% company contribution if you contribute 2%, 25 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance of 3x salary
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.