Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Data Centre Relocation Engineer (197jc) – Bracknell – £28k + Benefits
This company is a leading Data Centre services business specialising in IT Relocation, New Hardware Installations, Data Centre Structured Cabling, and IT Asset Disposal.
They are currently seeking candidates to become Data Centre Relocation Engineers to join their growing team.
This is a full-time position (Mon to Fri) based out of either our Bracknell or Farnborough office, with regular travel to client locations.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
· Driving company vehicles to and from site and across Europe
· Racking and stacking of servers, network devices and storage
· Packing sensitive systems in flight cases for transport
· Loading and unloading of trucks & vans
· Delivering Pallets/Boxes from site to site
· Keeping company vehicles in a clean and tidy condition
· Minor vehicle maintenance oil/water levels, tyre pressures etc
· Being a key part of data centre migration projects
You’re the kind of person who:
· Is very driven and motivated
· Thrives in high pressure environments
· Has a ‘get-the-job-done’ attitude
· Is a great team player
· Can contribute to and improve processes
· Possesses excellent customer facing skills
· Is organised, detail orientated and punctual
· Is flexible and able to take on additional tasks and responsibilities when required
· Must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
· Full training will be provided.
· Experience in IT or specialised installations. (beneficial)
· Experience working in Data Centres. (beneficial)
· Good understanding of MS Excel & Word (beneficial)
· Existing client relations within the data centre industry (beneficial)
· SC cleared (extremely beneficial)
· Data centre migrations (extremely beneficial)
In return they are offering a competitive starting salary with regular, optional overtime, you will be working a 40 hrs week, Mon to Fri, with 25 days annual leave, and pension with up to 5% company contribution.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.