Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Channel Partner Sales Manager – Critical Comms Solutions (159jc) – Elstree – Circa £50k-£65k (subject to experience) + Uncapped Comms + Car Allowance + Benefits.
My client, who is a leading player in the hospitality technology sector is now seeking to recruit a Channel Partner Sales Manager in this exciting period of company growth.
You will be reporting to the Managing Direct and your role will be to increase sales by developing a strong channel partner network.
Channel development is one of their strategic drivers for growth in the UK and in international markets and are planning to build out and strengthen their strong and successful indirect sales network to help them multiply their reach.
Therefore, your role will include:
– Take primary responsibility for the execution of building new channel partnerships in the UK and internationally and identify relevant organisations that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate company’s growth
– Onboard new partners, through a strategic, consultative approach, which includes evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships
– Track, report, and optimise the performance of partnerships against monthly KPIs, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
– Own your partners’ portfolio targets and delivering the results
– Collaborate with different teams within the company to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages
– Train and engage existing partners on our product, our offer and sales techniques
– Collaborate with partners on joint high-value sales-focused activities, events, and promotions
– Manage an effective and mutually beneficial relationship with partners, in line with the goals of company’s partnership programme
– Develop and maintain excellent technical knowledge of the company product portfolio and the industry
– Keep CRM updated with all opportunities, including contacts, status, value, probability, and timelines for close of sale and delivery
– Meet or exceed sales & KPI targets in keeping with the provisions of uncapped commission plan
– Collaborate with sales, marketing, technical and operations departments throughout sales lifecycle
– Prepare sales reports, forecasts, relevant data, and analysis for internal management meetings
– Appraise own performance and contribute to development of skills and knowledge required
Requirements – the Channel Partner Sales Manager must have the following experience:
– Experience of supplying technology solutions to a channel market
– Know how to engage effectively at all levels in a partner organization
– Ties to a network of channel partners and resellers across the UK
– Strong presentation skills, and comfortable presenting both internally & externally
The Person: The Channel Partner Sales Manager must have the following attributes:
– Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
– Strong commercial business sense
– High emotional intelligence, listening skills and credibility
– Gravitas, presence, and strong interpersonal skills to build strong relationships at all levels
– A strong interest in increasing your knowledge of industry innovation, trends, and competition
– Use of social media, industry publications, news, and other content sources to build your client base
– High degree of numeracy, with ability to analyse data and produce sales reports and forecasts
– Excellent time-management, planning and organisational skills
– Advanced use of CRM system to the benefit of your own sales strategy and the Company’s knowledge base
Bonus Experience and Qualifications (preferred but not required):
– Awareness of paging systems, critical alerts, call buttons, two-way radio solutions
– Experience of supplying technology solutions to end-user clients
– Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited university or 5+ years’ experience with formal sales training
– Diploma/advanced sales training certificate
This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist company in the critical alerts/messaging, staff paging, 2-way radios, call buttons sector, they work alongside some of the largest tech providers in the marketplace.
They are offering a starting salary or circa £50k level, which will be commensurate with the duties and responsibilities of the role, your previous experience and expected performance targets. The role is target-driven, and commission will be earned based on profit generated, + Car Allowance, as well as 22 days holiday increasing to 25 days, private health plan, and a pension scheme where you can put in 5% and the employer matches up to 3%.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.