Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Installations Coordinator (219jc) – Exeter – £23 – 29k + Benefits
Want to kick-start an exciting career in the renewable sector with a multi award-winning clean energy business? Looking to exponentially increase your skill set and play a key role in a leading company’s day-to-day activities?
My client is an award-winning, innovative renewable energy expert, based in Exeter. They design, install and service renewable energy systems including solar PV, energy storage and LED lighting. Founded in 2005, they have been at the forefront of the fast-moving clean energy sector for many years. As an accredited Tesla installer, they are dedicated to delivering cutting edge technology and a world-class service to our customers.
In this role you will be reporting to the Domestic Business Unit Leader and as an Installation Coordinator you are responsible for organising solar PV, battery storage, LED and car charger installations from start to finish, ensuring that projects are completed on time and to budget, customers are given an excellent service and that jobs follow health and safety guidelines.
Therefore, your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively and accurately manage installations from acceptance through to completion, on time, within budget and to specification whilst maintaining high standards and customer satisfaction
- Installation change control and quality management
- Act as the lead contact with customers from the start to the finish of their project, keep the customer informed of progress at all stages of the project
- Ensure that all installations/ jobs adhere to all relevant legislation, industry standards, certification, and Health & Safety requirements
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a varied job role. Attention to detail is vitally important within the company and is often what sets them apart from their competition.
You will be able to follow directions but will also be able to innovate and come up with their own ideas. They will provide you with plenty of support and direction, but they are looking for someone with drive and initiative who is able to complete their work and ensure installations are completed to a high standard.
A keen interest in the renewable energy industry and a willingness to learn to do things the right way, and for the right individual there may be the potential to grow and develop your role within the company and take on greater responsibility.
So therefore, you must be able to show the following:
- Be able to work in a busy environment and to deadlines
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Be highly motivated and able to use your initiative
- Have excellent organisational & interpersonal skills
- Be adaptable, flexible and a quick learner
- Be willing to follow directions and to assist in different areas of the business as required
- Have excellent attention to detail
In return they offer a good starting salary of between £23,000 – £29,000 pro-rata (dependent on experience), discounts on renewable energy products and payment schemes for employee homeowners, cycle to work scheme, pension scheme. There also may be the opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week.
On top of the above, the ability to develop your career in the fast-paced world of renewable energy and storage. Join a team-oriented and supportive environment as well as excellent ongoing training.
My client is friendly and approachable, their main office is open plan, and they encourage communication, innovation and the sharing of ideas. This is a great opportunity to join their team to help maintain our excellent reputation through great service.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 option 2 Ext 3937 or firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.