Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
NEC Project Manager (165jc) – Exeter – £35-40k + Benefits
My client who is an award-winning Solar, battery and Car charging company in the domestic marketplace are now seeking an Experienced NEC Project Manager to join their expanding team
You will be reporting to the Commercial Installations Manager and the purpose of this role is that you bring your experience of delivering NEC4 contracts in an area of the construction industry to their commercial solar PV, battery storage, LED, and car charger installations.
You will be accountable for ensuring that projects are completed on time and to budget, as well as making sure customers are given an excellent service and that jobs follow health and safety guidelines.
My client is friendly and approachable, and their office is open plan, and they encourage communication, innovation, and the sharing of ideas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team and help them maintain their excellent reputation through great service. They understand the importance of investing in their team, and they like to give employees the opportunity to grow alongside the business.
What You’d Be Doing:
· Effectively and accurately managing projects from acceptance through to completion.
· Ensuring projects are being delivered on time, within budget, and to specification.
· Maintaining high standards and customer satisfaction
· Overseeing job change control and quality management
· Acting as the lead contact with customers from the start to the finish of their project, keeping the customer informed of progress at all stages of the project
· Ensuring that all jobs adhere to all relevant legislation, industry standards, certification, and Health & Safety requirements
Who would They Love to Hire?
You will have excellent organisational skills, be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a varied job role. Attention to detail is vitally important within the company and is often what sets them apart from the competition.
The ideal candidate would be able to follow directions, working closely with the Operations Team, but also be able to innovate and come up with their own ideas. They will provide you with plenty of support and direction, but they are looking for someone with drive and initiative who is able to complete their work and projects to a high standard.
A keen interest in the renewable energy industry and a willingness to learn to do things the company way would be a distinct advantage. For the right candidate, there is the potential to grow and develop your role within the company and take on greater responsibility.
· Be comfortable working in a busy environment and to deadlines
· Be able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
· Be highly motivated and able to use your initiative
· Have excellent organisational & interpersonal skills
· Be adaptable, flexible, and a quick learner
· Be willing to follow directions and to assist in different areas of the business as required
· Have excellent attention to detail
Training & support
Full training will be provided for all aspects of their systems. You will be supported day-to-day by the Operations Director, although they would anticipate quite a steep learning curve for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience in working within NEC4 frameworks and probably comes from a construction background already.
In return, they are offering a good starting salary, as well as discounts on renewable energy products and payment schemes for employee homeowners, cycle to work scheme, company pension scheme. There is also the ability to work up to 2 days a week from home.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 Ext 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.