Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Electro Mechanical Engineer (218jc) – Exeter/Home Based – Up to £38k + Benefits.
My client who are a market leader within the automatic door industry and now seeking an engineer based in the Southwest / Exeter region. You will be supplied with a company van and paid from when you leave your home as well as a company pension and training package. The works area is the entire South West region, covering all of Devon, Cornwall, Dorset & Gloucestershire.
As an engineer your role will involve the following:
- The repair, service and maintenance of swing and sliding doors, roller & sectional shutters, Swing & sliding Gates.
- Basic electrical wiring & fault finding
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Offering fantastic face to face customer service.
- Following strict EN16005 / BS7036 regulations.
After completing training your will be responsible for:
- Installation full range of products
- Ability to work at heights from access platform
- Reading of drawings and technical instructions.
- Efficient planning capability of site visits to customers.
- Completing all customer visits accurately, timely and efficiently.
- Completion of all required documentation and ability to use tablet to both receive and log all competed jobs.
- Ability to accurately monitor stock level of spares & parts.
And to be eligible for this role you will need the following skills:
- Mechanical skill set background required preferable in the industrial door/gate/shutter sector.
- Experience with Commercial Automatic Doors is highly desirable
- Electrical Experience is ESSENTIAL
- Strong customer facing skills
- UK clean Driving licence
- IPAF preferred
- Formal electrical qualifications
- Aptitude for physical work.
- Can do attitude.
- Presentable at all times.
- Customer interfacing skills. Electrical basic knowledge within the door sector preferred.
The ideal candidate would be someone from a strong electro mechanical background, from the Army, Navy, or RAF, and who is comfortable working on their own and has the ability to hit the ground running within a very short period to time
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary and you will probably be starting on £35-36k, however should you have the relevant experience with automatic doors etc, then you would be looking at getting the £38k. Other benefits will include, company van, tablet and mobile phone, private health car scheme, 20 days + BH and overtime rates as needed. You will also be on the clock once you leave your front door, and you will get ongoing training and support going forwards.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 or email@example.com or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.