Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
DevOps Engineer (166bs) – Lancaster (Hybrid Working) – £60,000 – £85,000 (Depending on Exp)
My client is a technology company that have a product focused on language analysis and now supports businesses to communicate with their customers in a more effective way.
The company are known for their positive culture, and promote the idea of trust. While you will be initially expected to come to the office on a regular basis, there is the potential to turn it into a fully remote role in the future.
The role is paying between £60,000 – £80,000 depending on experience, and includes 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays), and the opportunity to continually develop.
Role and Responsibilities
· Automate and maintain our CI/CD pipeline
· Oversee application and infrastructure planning, testing and development
· Monitoring and measuring resource usage to pre-empt any potential problems
· Mentoring and guiding other team members to evangelise the DevOps processes
· Work with developers and senior managers to ensure the software development processes are working as intended
· Ensure that systems are secure and robust against external threats
· Help improve the development and software release processes
· Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
· Experience of modern Cloud Platforms (particularly AWS)
· Use of containerisation and orchestration
· Excellent knowledge of DevOps processes and Best Practices
· Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL and Mongo
· Previous use of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
· Experience with the Atlassian tool suite
· Problem solving attitude
· A desire for continuous improvement
To organize a conversation about this role, please email Ben@Ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.