Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Proactive Crime Team Officer (215se) –London & Surrounds – £25-28k + Benefits
My client a leading sports and fashion retailer are now looking for a proactive crime team officer to join their existing innovative team.
Based in the London area, you will be reporting to the proactive crime team manager, working alongside them to protect company assets, including buildings, stock, personnel and costs.
Coming from an investigations background, you are required to have a good knowledge of both criminal law and HR guidelines along with a proactive and persistent mindset. You must be able to prioritise your workload and also maintain discretion at all times. This is not your average security role, and you will not be based at any particular site but will be responsible for an area covering mainly South London and the surrounding areas. Experience with conducting dynamic risk assessments would be a distinct advantage as would experience of working to both KPI’s and strict timeframes.
Your duties will include:
· Serving & executing company banning notice and Civil Recovery Forms having dynamically risk assessed each situation as and when it arises.
· Maintaining a good up to date knowledge of Criminal Law and HR guidelines and procedures.
· Ensuring the correct use of company issued body cameras and that the footage recorded is managed in line with GDPR and stored securely on the cloud database. Evidential footage is to be tagged and filed.
· Challenge shoplifters in line with company procedures.
· Attend civil or criminal court as necessary and provide evidence on behalf of the company
· Ensure team KPI’s are delivered.
· Prioritise your workload, ensuring that all reports and investigations are completed within the deadlines set.
· Ensure your company issued radio is charged and in use at all times. This radio must be used to book on and off duty with and correct radio etiquette must be followed at all times.
This list is not exhaustive, and every day in this role will throw up new challenges and there is plenty of variety to the job itself. In return, my client is offering:
A Salary of between £25-28k plus benefits including a good company discount and pension scheme. You will be joining a friendly, proactive team within a forward thinking and innovative company with a path of career progression available.
For more information or to apply, please contact Sue Edwards: Susan@ex-mil.co.uk or call Tel 0333 2026500 option 2 ext 4238
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.