Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Plane Fueller (200jc) – Luton, Bedfordshire – £35,075 + Benefits
My client a private aviation company are now seeking additional Aviation Fuellers for their operation at Luton Airport.
You will be reporting to the Ramp Team Leader and your role will be to ensure that all Refuelling requirements are carried out to the highest level as detailed within the Aviation Fuel Quality Control & Operations Manual, Operations Procedures Manual and in line with LAA.
Work closely with the Fuel Supervisor, Ramp Team Leader, Duty Manager, Operations Controller, Leading CSA & CSA to deliver an efficient and professional service at all times.
Therefore, your role will be:
· To maintain a professional image at all times; always complying with Company Aviation standard.
· Provide an exceptionally high level of service at all times during the handling of customer aircraft. Liaise with operational staff to ensure that customer handling and re-fuelling of customer aircraft are carried out as directed.
· Support and assist the Fuel Supervisor, Ramp Team Leader, and Duty Managers in co- ordinating customer requirements.
· Have a commercial awareness of customer requirements and the work load this entails.
· Be astute in other services provided by my client and other group companies to encourage cross selling.
· Use and operate communications equipment.
· Adhere to departmental procedures and systems to maintain optimum consistency.
· Remain current with the latest information via use of the internal Company Systems, i.e., Q-Pulse and Email
· Ensure that any incidents or accidents are reported in line with Company procedures and that any reports concerning incidents or accidents are thorough, detailed, and factual.
· Adhere to and follow the Company Health and Safety guidelines.
· Take responsibility for ensuring that the refuelling equipment and vehicles are maintained and kept clean, as delegated by the Fuel Supervisor.
· Ensure that the office environment is kept to a respectable standard.
· Support all staff in any duties that should be delegated to them in particular supporting the Ramp Department as and when required.
· Perform any other duties as requested or delegated by the Duty Manager, Ramp Team Leader and/or Base Manager.
The Operations Department operates 365 days a year. Fuellers are required to work a shift pattern which is a 4on 4off. Overtime as and when required is agreed with management in advance, for which you will receive lieu time or overtime pay.
A full UK driving license is essential, as is holding the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need to have a 5-year checkable history in order to obtain an airport ID pass.
In return they are offering a decent starting salary of up to £31,575 plus tanker allowance £3,500, with a benefits package that includes, enhanced annual leave entitlements, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Happy Birthday Day, Contributory Company Pension, Staff Discount, Hospital Saturday Fund Healthcare and Onsite Parking. Full Uniform also provided
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 or email@example.com or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.