Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Sales Executive (139lw) – Government / Law Enforcement (Police) – Remote (+ travel) – £65,000-70,000.00 PA + Exceptional Commission Package
**This opportunity could either suit someone with experience in a customer-side role within a UK Government High Assurance organisation OR someone with 5+ years of sales and/or pre-sales experience in a related industry (Government / Police) **
Are you seeking a new sales career opportunity within an entrepreneurial environment, where you will have the opportunity to thrive, work autonomously, continuously learn, be challenged & importantly acknowledged & rewarded for your contributions, within a collaborative and dynamic team invested in your growth & development? If yes, this is an ideal company to work for! (Awarded Gold Standard “Investor in People”)
Our client is a well-established business that has been successful in the High Assurance cyber security market since 1992. Their secure information exchange solutions have been deployed by more than twenty-five different nations around the globe, in Government, Defence and Critical National Infrastructure. When their customers talk about “mission critical” they mean national security matters.
Our client’s success in the security and defence niche has been built on their ability to build great technology and service solutions; but also, being as good as the very best as an organisation.
Our client is the British Standards Institute’s reference enterprise for TickITplus, the software development extension to ISO9001 (Quality Management). Their agility enabled them to gain certification to ISO27001 (Information Security) several years before some of the household names they work with followed suit.
They are also an Investor in People, achieving the IiP Gold Standard which states:
“Investors in People Gold represents achievement of world class best practice. It shows a truly cutting-edge organisation is operating at the very highest levels of people management practices using Investors in People to drive the business forward.”
So, although small, they are well respected in the industry; and more than capable of holding their own amongst the best in the industry.
As part of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) High Assurance community, they fully support the HMG mission to make the UK the safest place to conduct business online.
Main Purpose of Job
Use incoming and self-generated leads to maximise revenue generation through the consultative selling of solutions and technology.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Capable of completing the role with minimal supervision you will:
· Sell cyber security services, solutions and technology to Government Agencies in the UK and Europe, generating revenues and margins in line with targets.
· Build and manage a credible sales pipeline that enables sales objectives to be met.
· Update CRM tool with detailed activities and next steps to provide full visibility into key accounts, opportunities and forecasts.
· Leverage, promote and collaborate with our client’s sales channels and partners as appropriate.
· Be a brand ambassador in the marketplace, participating in industry events and forums.
· Engage our clients’ resources effectively in the pursuit of business including marketing, pre-sales and, where necessary, for larger scale strategic opportunities product development.
· Provide support to bids, as required.
· Maintain a level of technical knowledge of offering.
· 5+ years of relevant and related industry sales and/or pre-sales experience.
· Demonstrated track record of driving sales account revenue and exceeding revenue targets through consultative selling, supported by a current and effective network that has allowed you to do business successfully.
· Thorough understanding of Public Sector procurement cycles and a successful track record in negotiating and closing sales.
· Proven ability to demonstrate solution value to key prospects at a senior stakeholder level combined with the knowledge and aptitude to present and explain the technical elements of product or services
· It would have beneficial to have experience working with NATO
The equivalent experience in a customer-side role, e.g. within a UK government High Assurance organisation.
· Ability to co-ordinate the end-to end activities from pre-sales through to post sales to ensure excellent levels of engagement and service throughout the process.
· Either holding a minimum of UK Security Clearance or willingness to undergo UK Security Clearances is key to this role.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Deep and broad understanding of the UK government market, specifically security and law enforcement customers such as the Home Office, the Met Police and similar organisations. A range of deep relationships within UK government. Must be able to open doors and communicate at a senior level, also with users, project managers, commercial leads and technical staff.
· Knowledge of the cyber security sector and NCSC’s mission.
· Ability to sell a range of capability, including outcomes, services, and solutions.
· Familiarity with using a CRM such as Pipedrive.
· “Customer side” experience of working within a UK Government organisation.
· Good understanding of Cyber Security and/or ICT technologies.
· Understanding of adjacent markets that require High Assurance cyber security solutions such as the Critical National Infrastructure and/or Finance markets.
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining why this would be the ideal opportunity for you, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.