Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Ramp Operative (201jc) – Stansted – £29,437 + Benefits
My client a private aviation company are now seeking additional Ramp Operatives for their operation at Stansted Airport.
You will be reporting to the Ramp Team Leader and your role will be to ensure that all aircraft handling is carried out to the highest level as detailed within the Ground Operations Manual (GOM) and follow the correct procedures in line with the Company Policy and Manuals.
Work closely with the Ramp Team Leader, Fueller, Operations Controller, Leading CSA & CSA to deliver an efficient and professional service at all times.
Therefore, your role will be:
· To maintain a professional image at all times; always complying with Company Aviation standard.
· Provide an exceptionally high level of service at all times during the handling of customer aircraft. Liaise with Operational staff and customer co-ordinators to ensure that customer baggage requirements are carried out as directed.
· Support and assist the Ramp Team Leader in co-ordinating customer requirements.
· Have a commercial awareness of customer requirements and the work load this entails.
· Be astute in other services provided by my client and other group companies to encourage cross selling.
· Use and operate communications equipment.
· Adhere to departmental procedures and systems to maintain optimum consistency.
· Remain current with the latest information via use of the internal Company Systems, i.e. Q-Pulse and Email
· Ensure that any incidents or accidents are reported in line with Company procedures and that any reports concerning incidents or accidents are thorough, detailed, and factual.
· Adhere to and follow the Company Health and Safety guidelines.
· Ensure the Ramp Office environment is kept to a respectable standard.
· Ensure baggage handling procedures are followed when assisting on security check-in flights.
· Driving passengers and crew when required.
· Ensure all vehicles, equipment and all areas are kept clean and tidy using approved procedures.
· Your Senior Management team may consult with you on the rare occasion that they require you to perform Ramp Team Leader duties partly or fully in the absence of a Ramp Team Leader or a nominated volunteer step up Ramp Team Leader, which you would be expected to assist with.
· Perform any other duties as requested or delegated by the Operations Controller, Ramp Team Leader, or Operations Management Team.
The Operations Department operates 365 days a year. Ramp Operatives are required to work a shift pattern which is 4 on and 4 off. Overtime as and when required is agreed with management in advance, for which you will receive lieu time or overtime pay.
The opening and closing hours are based on the customer’s requirements.
A full UK driving license is essential, as is holding the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need to have a 5-year checkable history in order to obtain an airport ID pass.
In return they are offering a decent starting salary of up to £29,437, with a benefits package that includes, enhanced annual leave entitlements, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Happy Birthday Day, Contributory Company Pension, Staff Discount, Hospital Saturday Fund Healthcare and Onsite Parking. Full Uniform also provided
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.