Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
Vehicle Mechanic (188jc) – Warminster – £27,542 + benefits
My international defence client is now seeking to recruit an additional Vehicle Mechanic to be part of their team in Warminster Military site. You will work on a variety of Military vehicles from bikes up to Tanks and everything in between.
Who are they looking for?
You will have experience of working as a vehicle mechanic in either a commercial garage or in a military environment. In addition to this you will need to be educated to at least Level 2 in as a minimum (Advanced Apprenticeship, Level 3 VRQ/NVQ or equivalent) and hold a valid and appropriate UK driving licence
What will you be doing?
Your role will involve inspection, servicing, repair and overhaul of the vehicles, assemblies, electrical and general equipment including diagnostic and inspection duties and carrying out examination tasks.
The experience you’ll bring
· Experience of working as a vehicle mechanic in either a commercial garage or in a military environment
· NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair, or equivalent qualification
· The ability to develop effective relationships internally at a variety of levels
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills
· Be able to work on own initiative to assist delivery of site objectives & targets in line with internal policy/process.
In return my client will be offering :
· Flexible working hours
· 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
· Pension Plan
· Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
· A tailored personal development and training programme.
· Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.