Website Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Ex-Mil Recruitment is for Ex-Military by Ex-Military
ECM Engineer (155jc) – Woking, Surrey – circa £24 – 40k + Benefits
My client, who is a rapidly expanding and world leading counterespionage and TSCM specialists and are now seeking additional ECM Engineers to join their team and to cross train as TSCM Engineers for roles in the UK and overseas.
Their engineering teams regularly visit client premises to carry out detailed technical and physical searches to detect and locate illicit eavesdropping devices. It is interesting and rewarding work.
You will be reporting to Head of Technical Services and your role will be to conduct ECM/TSCM or Technical Surveillance Counter Measures surveys, deployed worldwide, as part of a team:
· To assess and report on espionage threats, risks, and vulnerabilities
· Installation and support of In-Place RF Monitoring Systems (IPMS)
· To provide support to TSCM training courses.
To be eligible for this role you will need the following qualifications and experience:
· Essential: Relevant qualification(s) in electronics, telecommunications, or computing sciences.
· Essential: Experience of delivering TSCM operations using current techniques and equipment’s
· Desirable: Prior UK Government structured training, e.g., at UKNACE
· Desirable: training, qualifications or experience in computer networking and ICT systems Desirable: training and experience in military or police search techniques
· A broad knowledge of RF technologies General knowledge of INFOSEC techniques
· Capable of staying abreast of new technologies Good practical skills
· Knowledge of Risk assessment, Threat and Vulnerability issues good working knowledge of Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook etc
· Able to work alone and unsupervised as well as an excellent team player Client-focused, professional, good at communicating with corporate customers
· Cost-sensitive and able to deliver value for money on all areas of TSCM business
· Able to work with colleagues to deliver Company objectives.
Specific Duties will include:
· Deploy operationally in a range of TSCM environments both in the UK and overseas. Where necessary take the role of team leader, overseeing the project, management of the team and production of reports to a high standard.
· Conduct pre-installation surveys in relation to IPMS countermeasures sensors. To include liaison with relevant company departments and third-party suppliers to ensure efficient integration of 24 hr countermeasures systems.
· Installation and ongoing maintenance of the IPMS sensor and integration with 24hr monitoring services.
· Undertaking monthly training exercises as part of the ops team to ensure that skills and processes are up to date
· Be responsible for the maintenance, and deployment of operational technical equipment.
· Assist with research and development and the acquisition of new equipment.
· Ensure all follow up investigations to TSCM surveys are conducted in accordance with current legislation, company SOPs and continuity of evidence is maintained.
· Assist MD / Sales Dept in the marketing of the Company to prospective clients.
· Provide support during delivery of TSCM training courses to clients and when able / where necessary take the role of presenting the courses.
· Ensure continued compliance against BS ISO/IEC 27001 which is supported by the Company Information Security Policy and BS ISO/IEC 9001 which is supported by the Company Quality Management System.
· Perform the duties of the On-call duty engineer during silent hours on a rotation basis.
· General duties to meet the demands of a small growing business
In return they are offering ongoing training and development as well as a good starting salary. They are ideally looking for individuals who live close to their office in Woking but are willing to look at individuals who live within a reasonable commute of London as that is where most of their work is carried out.
For someone who has a basic understanding of RF Technology, they are looking at the starting salary of £24k and a full training package, with some ECM knowledge up to £30-35k and development, and with current TSCM experience up to £40k and the ability to quickly move into a team leader role.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500, or firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.