Updating your wellness score
Your wellness score and journal is there to help you keep track of how you’re feeling and why. Choose a score between 1 and 8 (worst ever to best ever) and then add the factors responsible for the score movement. Factors include:
- Mental Health & Well-being
- Physical Health & Well-being
- Housing & Accommodation
- Family & Relationships
- Work & Education
- Parenting & Caring
- Alcohol, Substances & Addiction
- Difficult Emotions
- Money & Finances
- Food & Nutrition
There are a few places you can set your score:
- Click ‘edit profile’ from your profile page.
- Click ‘new entry’ from the wellness journal in your dashboard.
- Click your wellness score in your profile header.
Under the wellness journal in your dashboard is another section that shows your wellness scores across the categories.
Here, you can see which factors are contributing to your wellness and which factors are detracting from it. Over time, you can build up a pattern and we’ll begin suggesting content to help you with the things impacting your wellness.